In honor of Chang's heart for missions we are joining her in donating to support the CCG Missions fund by hosting a church-wide yard sale on Saturday, November 3rd. If you can donate items or volunteer any time to help Friday or Saturday, please see Pastor Ben
News, Events and Announcements
There is a lot happening at CC Greenville! You'll want to check here often for the latest updates and announcements ...
|Facebook Page||Google+ Page||Google Calendar|
|Facebook Group||Google+ Community||YouTube Channel|
Yes, Family Camp 2018 just finished - but Family Camp 2019 has already been planned!
Family Camp 2019 will be Friday, September 27th – Sunday, September 29th. It is suggested that you extend your reservation through Monday, September 30th so that you can stay all day Sunday (or even spend an additional night!).
Like this year, you must reserve your own campsite - but the good news is that SC States Parks is no longer using Reserve America and is reserving sites directly at reserve.
Pastor David and Frankie have decided to also reserve Sunday night so we don’t have to leave the park by noon and plan to stay over the additional night for anybody else that is interested in taking in a bonus day and stay to Monday, September 30th. With the reduced pricing they reserved three nights for the same price that it cost this year for two nights. Such a deal!
Best to reserve early since some people didn’t get to go this time because they waited too long and no sites were left. At the time of writing this post, 4 of the lake front sites (including T-13 on the point) are still available!
YES! back by popular demand we are heading back to Seabrook Island!
How To Sign-Up for Realm:
- Click the SIGN UP button and enter in the requested information.
- You will then get an email to verify the account you just created. In that email click the link to verify your email address.
- Once you've verified your email address you can now log into Realm!
- If you'd like to use the Realm Connect app on your Android or iOS device, click the appropriate link below:
Realm is an online ministry tool designed for real time connection. It will help the Chapel connect with you and you connect with us. If you consider yourself part of this church family, you’ll love it. Realm allows you to manage your personal information and who is allowed to see it, control your giving, and keep in touch with the groups that matter to you.
Realm will bring together all of CCGreenville's communications, giving, event registrations and church directory into one app and website!
- When does the Women's Ministry meet next? It's in Realm!
- How do I sign-up and pay for that reatreat? Via Realm!
- What is Pastor Ben's contact information? Look it up in Realm!
- The weather is very bad and Sunday's service is cancelled - you'll get a notification and/or email from Realm!
- It's tax time - what did I give to the Chapel last year? That's in Realm too!
And starting mid-August, we will be using Realm Check-in to check-in your children into 4Cs and/or the Nursery/Toddler minstry!
Right now the frontdoor of our Realm is wide open - meaning you can create a Realm account and check it out! We'll close the door and make it by invite-only in a few weeks, so sign-up now!
Now that you've joined Realm, the next step is to join some groups! This video shows you how.
Announced at the VOM Advance Conference at Taylor's First Baptist on June 3rd, the VOM Prayer App allows (and can remind you) to pray for the persecuted church on a daily basis.
- One new prayer request every day
- Daily reminder option
- Inspiring imagery
- Current country information for all 68 Restricted, Hostile and Monitored countries
- Daily Extreme Devotion entry
- Read online and offline
- Listen to latest VOM Radio show
- Check details for VOM Advance events
- Subscribe to free VOM newsletter
Visit the VOM Pray Today page to download the app for your Android and iOS devices.
2017-10-10: Now available on the Amazon Fire TV!
Welcome to the digital age! Starting January 1st, 2016 -- ALL sign-up sheets will now be online! This means that there will no longer be paper sign-up sheets. This means that you will now be able to sign-up for events and classes from your home computer and smartphones!!!
You can always get to the online sign-up sheets from the User Menu on the lower-righthand side of our website.